Inter first year and university first year admissions are announced as per the dates set in the policy of the education department. The list of all the students who pass as the pre qualification for the admissions is displayed on the college notice board. The students who do not submit their dues, their admission will be cancelled.
Following rules are to be followed to get admission in the college.
- Admission application can only be submitted with the form attached with the college prospectus. Photocopy of the form will not be accepted. Every category has a separate form.
- Students who get admission on sports basis are required to go out of city for tournaments. An affidavit must be provided by the parents/guardians. The students who fail to provide the affidavit will not be given admission in the college. In case of non compliance with the affidavit the student will be expelled from the college.
- Students are instructed to carefully read the instructions listed on the back of the admission form . The following documents must be attached with the college admissions form.
- 3 Attested copy of Martic/ Inter certificates and mark sheets.
- 1 Attested copy of the father’s CNIC.
- Character certificate from the Principal of the previous educational institution.
- Original certificate and registration number of the pervious education board. (This is only for the students who have done matric from another board than Lahore board)
- For special seats, relevant attested documents must be provided.
- Attested recent passport size photo. 3 Additional passport size photos after the admission.
College has started I.Com classes from 2005 and B.Com from September 2010
Second Shit Classes
Since for the past four years the college has started second shit classes in which admission is given in Science and commerce. Students who get admission in the morning sessions are not allowed to take admission in the evening session. Students must submit a separate form for both morning and evening shift.
Admission for Intermediate (2 Years Course)
Allotment of seats:
- Open Merit (Arts and Science) 96%
- Disabled Students 2%
- Sports based Students (Only for Arts Group) 2%
Seats in the morning shift:
Compulsory Subjects (500 Marks)
First year students of F.A/ F.Sc./ I.Com students must study these subjects.
- Pakistan Studies
Non muslim students can select civics instead of islamiyat. However they can study islaniyat also.
Elective Subjects Science Group (600 Marks)
Students studying science must select one of these groups
- Pre Engineering Group: Physics, Chemistry and Math
- Pre Medical Group: Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- ICS: Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science
General Science Group:
Students can select any of these two groups;
- Group 1: Math, Statistics, Economics
- Group 2: Math, Economics, Computer Science
Elective Subjects F.A (600 Marks)
Students can select any three subject but only one subject can be selected from each group:
F.A Arts Group
|Library Science||Home Economics||Urdu||Physical Education|
|Fine Arts||Civics||English Literature||Philosophy|
|Islamic History||-||Computer Science||-|
Elective Subjects I.Com Group (600 Marks)
Students must read the following subjects:
- Year one: Accounting, Economics, Commerce, Business Math
- Year two: Accounting, Commerce, Geography, Computer Studies, Statistics
Instructions for Subject Selection (Intermediate)
- Only the students with 60% in math in Matric can take admission in ICS and general science.
- Interest test will be taken of the students who want to get admission in Fine Arts before the display of the first merit list.
- Only those students will be given admission in English Literature who have 50% marks in english compulsory.
- Only the subjects listed in the prospectus can be selected.
- Students can take only one subject with practical. This does not apply for the students taking computer subject.
Subject changing instructions for intermediate classes.
Students of first year intermediate can change their subjects within 10 days of the admission. According to the rules of BISE (Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education), the students can change their subjects before submitting the registration return.
After the registration return is sent to BISE. subjects can only be changed after submitting an application and fee to BISE.
A signed application by the parents/ guardian must be given to the incharge of subjects changing. Otherwise the subjects cannot be changed. Subjects can only be changed once.
Admission for Degree Program (2 Years Course)
Allotment of seats:
- Open Merit Arts and Science: 98%
- Disability Students: 2%
Subject Selection B.A
Compulsory Subjects (300 Marks)
Three subjects are compulsory for all the B.A students:
- Pakistan Studies
Elective Subjects (400 Marks):
Students can select any two subjects. Only one subject can be selected from each group. Each subject is of 200 marks.
|Applied Psychology||Political Science||Arabic||History|
|Social Work||-||English Literature||Philosophy|
Optional Subjects (100 Marks)
Students can select any subject from Persian, Arabic, Punjabi or Urdu.
Subject Selection B.Sc.
Compulsory Subjects (200 Marks)
B.Sc students must study English, Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies.
Elective Subjects B.Sc (600 Marks)
|Botany||Physics||General Math||General Math||General Math|
|Chemistry||Math B||Computer Science||Statistics||Computer Science|
Instructions for subject selection (Degree):
- A, B.Sc. students can only study those subjects which they have studied in F.A, F.Sc.
- Applied psychology subject can only be selected by the students who have studied psychology in F.A
- Students who have passed F.Sc. can take admission in B.A. However students can select Math, Statistics and Economics can be selected by those students only who have studied these subjects in F.A/F.Sc.
- Entry test will be taken for english literature. This also applies to the students who studied F.A from the same college.
- Fine arts can be selected by the students who have 50% marks in fine arts in F.A. Entry test will be taken from the students from outside.
- Elective subjects cannot be selected as optional subjects
- Students cannot select two subjects with practicals. This does not apply for the students taking computer subjects.
- All the subjects in B.Com are compulsory.